BMW TRRifecta Track Day presented by Irv Seaver BMW Motorcycles, New Century BMW Motorcycles, BMW Motorcycles of Riverside!
Contact one of the three hosting dealerships to obtain sign up code for special pricing.
- Rider Development School is MANDATORY for first time track riders
- Level 1 is for Beginner track riders
- Level 2 is for Intermediate track riders
- Level 3 is for Advance and Expert track riders
- Hooligan is for beginner riders with bikes other than sport or superbike
- Private Coaching is provided by Eric Bostrom, Jake Zemke, Chris Ulrich, Toni Elias, Jeremy Toye, or Chris Fillmore
- Basic Skills Development program that will be held in conjunction with the existing Fastrack Riders track day events at Autoclub Speedway. The program is aimed at enhancing riders’ basic skills for street riding, while providing a closed-course area to enhance the new riders skills safely or confidently transition from street riding to entry-level track riding. The program will be held in the parking lot of Autoclub Speedway during Fastrack Riders events; and will offer affordable morning or afternoon options with on-bike slow speed drills, classroom lectures and one-on-one coaching.
- Waiting List: If you register using the Waiting List option, you will be notified via email about your track day status no later than 24 hours prior to the event date. Should a spot not become available, a full refund for will issued for the paid amount.