Fastrack CEO, Mr. Imad Samhat comments: “It’s safe to say that all riders, at any level, look to improve in riding safer and faster. Yes, we can all benefit from qualified coaching. That’s why we’re introducing this new program at an introductory pricing and will look to make it available at least one day per event weekend”
ProAC-L1/L2/L3 sessions will be limited in group size and led by Fastrack’s Professional Racer coaches, aka “PAC’s” Pro Active Coaches (i.e. Eric Bostrom, Jake Zemke, Chris Ulrich, Jeremy Toye, and surprise appearances from more top Pros), and also Fastrack Riders expert racer seasoned Coaches aka “AC’s” Active Coaches.
ProAC will be offered at $350 per rider (track day included) for a limited time only. That’s only $120 more than what riders normally pay for regular track day practice.
Basically, the $120 extra cost, which is included in the $350 price, adds the following benefits *:
- Top Professional Racing coaches
- Fastrack Riders expert racer seasoned coaches
- Classroom breakout sessions and lectures
- One-on-one lead/follow
- One-on-one off track coaching
- On-demand video footage critiquing and onboard communication as needed
- Faster safer laptimes
- A heck of a great time!
* Dependent on first come first serve basis and Coach availability
Each day will offer five classroom breakout sessions. Topics selections will grow based on popularity and demand. But here are some of the topics to choose from that the Pros have already defined:
- Being in the moment (focus)
- Eye movement / reference points
- Body position
- Throttle and brake
- Bike placement / line selection
- Trail braking (more advance technique)
- Motor controls: Gear selection / Engine RPM; the objective of maintaining load and chassis geometry.
- Fitness Element (workout / hydration / nutrition)
Coaches and Classroom sessions will be available to riders that are registered in the program only.